Web Development Intern
We are seeking two motivated Web Development Interns to join our dynamic team. As a Web Development Intern at Digipow, you’ll gain hands-on experience working on live projects, developing and enhancing websites for our clients. Working closely with our creative and development teams, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to all stages of the web development process, from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with our team on website design and development projects.
- Assist in the coding and testing of technical solutions.
- Contribute to the maintenance and updates of client websites.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Learn and adhere to company coding standards and best practices.
- Help troubleshoot and solve issues related to web development.
- Stay updated on current web technologies and trends.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with proficiency in English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio or examples of web development work will be highly regarded.
What We Offer:
- A practical, hands-on experience in a fast-paced creative agency setting.
- The opportunity to work on a range of projects for diverse clients.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Guidance and feedback from experienced web development professionals.
- The chance to build a strong portfolio of work.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, and a link to your portfolio or examples of your work to email@example.com with the subject line “Web Development Intern Application – [Your Name]”. Applications will be accepted until 18.06.2023
Digipow is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.