Videographer (2 Positions)
We are seeking two creative and skilled Videographers to join our Video Production team. As a Videographer, you’ll be responsible for planning, filming, and editing video content that aligns with client goals and brand stories. The ideal candidates will have a keen eye for detail, outstanding technical skills, and a strong understanding of visual storytelling.
- Collaborate with the creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs.
- Understand and align the content with the client’s brand and target audience.
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Ensure that all necessary filming equipment is available and ready for use.
- Contribute to the team’s creative brainstorming sessions, bringing fresh and innovative ideas.
- Assist in the selection and preparation of filming locations.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Videography, Film Production, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Videographer, preferably in a creative agency or production company setting.
- Proficient in digital editing software platforms, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, After Effects.
- Experience in operating a variety of video production equipment.
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proficiency in English.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of video production projects, enhancing the visual storytelling of our clients.
- A dynamic, creative, and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or reel to email@example.com with the subject line “Videographer Application – [Your Name]”. Applications will be accepted until 18.06.2023
Digipow is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.