Graphic Design Intern
We are seeking two passionate and creative Graphic Design Interns to join our team. As a Graphic Design Intern at Digipow, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning digital and print mediums. You will work closely with our creative team to develop graphics and visuals that align with our clients’ brand identities and marketing goals. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience and learn from seasoned professionals in a dynamic, fast-paced agency setting.
- Assist in the creation of design solutions for clients including but not limited to social media graphics, website design elements, logos, brochures, and promotional materials.
- Collaborate with the creative team to understand project scope and objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and creative brief meetings.
- Assist in maintaining graphic design files, photography, and digital assets.
- Provide support for presentation preparations.
- Keep up-to-date with current design trends and techniques.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other design software.
- Strong graphic design and layout skills.
- Ability to work in a team, take direction, and contribute creative ideas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio showcasing your design work.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic, creative agency setting.
- The chance to work on a variety of projects for diverse clients.
- A collaborative, creative, and fun work environment.
- Constructive feedback and guidance from industry professionals.
- A chance to build a strong portfolio of work.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Graphic Design Intern Application – [Your Name]”. Applications will be accepted until 18.06.2023
Digipow is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.