Digital Project Manager
We are looking for an innovative, detail-oriented digital project manager to join our marketing team. The digital project manager will be responsible for designing and managing online campaigns, enhancing user experience, creating new concepts, utilizing Google Analytics for monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, and adhering to specifications, timeframes, and cost estimates.
As our digital project manager, you should be able to juggle different tasks and liaise with various clients.
And to be successful as a digital project manager, you should have sound knowledge of content management systems and SEO practices. An outstanding digital project manager should be able to have an excellent technical background, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing budgets and schedules.
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports.
- Maintaining communication throughout the project with the appropriate teams, clients, and managers.
- Conducting research on market trends and the best ways to advertise on social media.
- Using SEO best practices and Google Analytics.
- Using content management systems and project management software.
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Managing and improving all social media accounts.
- Keeping up with all developments in digital marketing.
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Goal- and results-driven
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and reviews
- Simplify complex workflows
- Tech-savvy and Data-driven
- Manage cross-functional teams
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Practical experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- Sound understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
All those interested to become a part of our unique journey and join our team at Digipow are encouraged to apply for this job opportunity by sending CVs and work portfolios in the email:
email@example.com until 30th of September 2022